Thursday, July 19, 2012

Washington D.C. - The Monuments

There are lots of monuments in Washington D.C.  You can easily spend an entire day trying to see them all.  Some are easy to find (The Lincoln Monument), and some take a little more effort (The Korean War Memorial).  It requires a bit of a walk to see some of the less popular ones (which explains why there were only about 1 or 2 people at the FDR Memorial).  But you if you have time, you should try to catch them all.

I knew there was some controversy over the MLK Memorial, and I'm not sure if they resolved the problem with that one or not.









3 comments:

  1. There is lots of monuments? What are you, Taiwanese? Both the pronoun and noun are plural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed.

    By the way, I seem to recall finding a similar mistake on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grammatical mistakes are done on purpose. "This things I believe" is from The Simpsons, for example.

    I think the death of grammar on the Internet is what will doom us all in the end. Simple typos, like "(The Lincoln Monumentl)" do not bother me.

    ReplyDelete