Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Second Book Now Available!

My second book is now available for sale.  Called (big surprise) "From Taiwan to Texas: Life in Mid-America."  Yes, it's based on THIS blog.  The one you are reading right now.

"Is the book an exact copy of this blog?" you ask yourself.

The answer is NO...it is not.  The second book is actually based on the second half of my first blog, "An American Teacher in Taiwan" and I chose some selected highlights in this blog as well (which have now been removed, per Amazon's policy.)  My first blog is still up, but now I'm using at as more of a promotional tool.

The new book does include a couple of stories that I've never told before.  Stories that, at the time they happened, they were just too personal for me to write in the blog.  They are only in the book, so...being the smooth capitalist that I am, you would have to buy the book to read them.  Hey...it's only $2.99, cheaper than a meal at McDonalds!

I hired the same guy once again to do the cover for this book, and again he impressed me.

I hope to have a third book out sometime this year, and I promise you it won't have "Taiwan" in the title.

So..here is the link for the new book should you wish to purchase it!





No comments:

Post a Comment