Friday, July 1, 2011

A Few Pics from California






A couple of weeks ago, I took Sara to visit my mom in California. It wasn't a trip meant for fun or tourism, but simply some time for Sara to see her grandmother. Our family had recently received some pretty bad medical news about my mom, and we wanted to see her while we still had a chance.

After spending most of the day with my mom, I would take Sara to see some of the local beaches, which she loved. Living in Texas, the closest beach to us (I think) is the one in Galveston, which is about a 3 hour drive.

Sara was also able to see her cousin Karli for the first time since 2008, just before the big fallout with my brother.

(Pictures: 1. Sara and grandma. 2 & 3. Sara in Long Beach. 4. Sara & Grandma again. 5. Sara with her cousin, Karli)

No comments:

Post a Comment