Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day









One of my rather goofy colleagues approached me yesterday and said "Hey, K-nasty. What are you doing for Valentine's Day?"

K-Nasty? I've been called a lot of things before, but this is the first time I've ever been called "K-Nasty"

"Moving to a new apartment." I told him.
"Awesome." he replied. This is a guy with tattoos on his arms and speaks in California "surfer" lingo.

Valentine's Day is supposed to be a romantic day with just you and your significant other. This Valentine's Day, though, will be spent moving into our new, two-bedroom apartment. We're going to be living in the same complex as before, just a different, bigger apartment.

On that same afternoon, we're going to see "Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Green Thumb." That should be quite an experience. I'm expecting it to be full of screaming kids going crazy every time Elmo shows up on stage. I'll have a report on that later.

So, our Valentine's Day this year won't be very romantic. It will be filled with kids and the aches and pains of moving heavy furniture. But, to keep in the Valentine's Day spirit, I'm going to post some pictures of Christy and I from our wedding day (pictures I haven't posted before). These pictures are pretty romantic, and it reminds me of the time we had together before the babies arrived. Oh, those were the days....

No comments:

Post a Comment