Wednesday, May 15, 2013

David's Book, "Letters to Friends" Now on Sale at Amazon

So...my friend David (in Taiwan) wrote a book.  Anyone who has read this blog from the beginning should know who David is.  If not...oh well.  Once I told David about publishing on Amazon, he decided to give it a try as well.  The good thing is....we will never be in competition with each other because his stuff is so completely different from mine.

For this book, he is writing under a pseudonym (Meira bat Erachaim).  I asked him if it was okay for me to reveal his identity here and he didn't seem to have a problem with it.  I guess he's just hoping my legions of fans will go out and buy the book after they see this promotion.

Anyway, for those who are interested, you can buy it here.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great book. I'm buying one today. No, make that two. Christmas is right around the corner. This is also a great Father's Day gift. Not to mention Labor Day, Halloween and Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete